Let us create your perfect hunt.
From day hunts to weekend getaways...
No two hunts are quite the same, and because of this, we don't have standard pricing.
Your best bet, if you are interested - is just get in touch. We are more than happy to have a chat and see what we can do for you.
Included in all experiences...
We don't simply offer 'meat hunts'.
For the safety of our guests, and to ensure they have the best experience possible while with us, all hunts are guided and include:
- A thorough safety welcome, introduction and safety brief
- Use of known and tested firearms and equipment
- A professional, experienced guide
- Animal dressing, use of the chiller and delivery to a butcher (if required)
- Caping and care of trophies
- A cooked lunch, and as many cups of tea and coffee as you want
- Genuine Kiwi hospitality
Options and Extras
A few things worth considering.
Many groups will stay a night or two as well - the chance to get in a couple of stalks, as well as just relax and unwind at the hut.
- Well appointed hunters hut
- Solar Power for lights
- 'Outhouse' bathroom with flushing toilet
- BBQ and outside dining
- Chiller to keep meat in it's prime
If you want to bring along addition guests - no worries - but there will be a hosting fee for the non-hunters as well.
A deposit of 50% is required to book one of our hunting packages.
Cancellation within a fortnight of the start date of your hunting trip will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Personal, property, travel insurance
- Compensation for hunting time lost due to bad weather, poor shooting
- Preparation of trophies for export (if required)
- Butchering costs (if required)
In brief - we offer private land hunting.
High animal numbers, high success rates on exclusive private property